[Tutor] First steps for C++/Qt developers

spir ☣ denis.spir at gmail.com
Wed May 12 16:00:16 CEST 2010

On Wed, 12 May 2010 16:12:55 +0200
"M. Bashir Al-Noimi" <mbnoimi at gmx.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> On 12/05/2010 02:52 م, spir ☣ wrote:
> > On Wed, 12 May 2010 15:01:09 +0200
> > "M. Bashir Al-Noimi"<mbnoimi at gmx.com>  wrote:
> >

> >> humm, you confused me I'm still a newbie and I don't know anything about
> >> differences between C++&  python even I couldn't understand you. How C++
> >> is a static language !??!!
> >>
> > Have a look at:
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynamic_language
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Static-typing_%28programming_languages%29#Static_typing
> > (and the rest of the article)
> >
> Thanks.
>
> What about the other questions, IDE, web framework...etc?

Personly have no experience at all with http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Django_%28web_framework%29. And few in web dev in general. Use no IDE properly speaking (you may discover it's not that advantageous with flexible languages, rather a heavy weight in everyday life ;-) but it's only my opinion).

Denis