[Tutor] creating distribution lists in outlook

Pirritano, Matthew MPirritano at ochca.com
Wed May 12 19:44:16 CEST 2010

Pythonistas,

I'm trying to find a way to get data into outlook. Specifically to
create distribution lists. I need to create a number of distribution
lists on a regular basis.  Each list is created from one long master
list. I will step through the master list 50 lines at a time, save as
separate excel files and then read those into outlook. I'd LOVE to be
able to automate this process.

I've found ways to get contact and lists out of outlook but none on how
to get stuff in. Is there a manual to address such python functions? Is
it part of win32?

Thanks

Matt

Matthew Pirritano, Ph.D.