[Tutor] ttk printing (was Re: application with tabs)

ALAN GAULD alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Sun May 16 00:13:39 CEST 2010

Printing is always a pain from GUIs and wxWidgets
support for it is a striong argument in its favour.
For most of my GUI needs printing is rarely an
issue and if I do need to print I gmerate an HTML document and print that via the browser. But thats not a great solution where precision is needed I agree.

 Alan Gauld
Author of the Learn To Program website
http://www.alan-g.me.uk/