[Tutor] PYTHON 3.1

Dipo Elegbede delegbede at dudupay.com
Mon May 24 09:55:29 CEST 2010

Hello Sir,

I'm trying to write a program that checks for the square root of any
number input by the User.
It's a fairly simple coding though atleast for an ambitious beginner.

I want the code to first, calculate the square root and the tell the
user whether or not.

It should end up telling the User that this is a perfect square.

Below is the coding:

print('Check for a perfect square')
number = int(input('Which number are you checking for? '))
square = (number)**(1/2.0)
print('Square Root is = %.2f'%(square))

I am trying to put in something like:

if square (is perfect square):