[Tutor] list of dicts <-> dict of lists?

Luke Paireepinart rabidpoobear at gmail.com
Sat May 29 03:33:07 CEST 2010

> I'm new to python, so i don't know if this is important, or what it means at all.  I looked in setup.py, and it didn't tell me anything.  What does it mean by "the necessary bits" were not found?

Not really sure, but in the future please create a new e-mail to
tutor at python.org rather than hijacking a thread.  And don't just hit
"reply" and delete the contents of a different e-mail, you have to
create an entirely new message.  Otherwise your message will get
threaded with that other message's thread in certain e-mail clients.