[Tutor] Displaying picture and Text

Patty patty at cruzio.com
Thu Nov 4 17:38:49 CET 2010

Thank you for all the replies - I think I will want to use Tkinter since it
also has the timer I am looking for and I do have one book that has a big
chapter on using Tkinter.  If I find that I am having trouble understanding
Python GUI programming. I may be able to copy some code from the book or I
will use a workaround of skipping the picture part temporarily, I am sure
with time it will all come together.

I am liking Python programming!  I pretty much consider myself a C
programmer plus know several other programming and database querying
languages.

Patty