[Tutor] Looking for a tutor to review my code and provide constructive feedback.

Glen Clark glenuk at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 21:10:01 CET 2010

Hello,

I have completed my first python script. This is after watching a video
guide on python and is my first attempt at writing code in python. While the
code is not very useful I got the idea for it when googling "python projects
for beginners".

The idea was to create a script that asked the user to input a list of names
and allow the user to change a name if he wanted before confirming the
entries.

I tried to incorporate what I had learnt from the videos, such as
conditionals, error handling, functions etc... and write it how I would
write code in future.

Please if you are kind enougth to take the time to provide feedback I would
appreciate that it is constructive :)

The script is here: http://bpaste.net/show/10658/