[Tutor] Looking for a tutor to review my code and provide constructive feedback.

Luke Paireepinart rabidpoobear at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 23:38:55 CET 2010

Also for your confirm entries read about sentinel values for while loops. It saves you repeating the conditional in the loop body. And you might want to .lower().strip()[0] the input choice so that they can use y, Y, yes, or whatever. Remember, users suck at generating accurate and correct input so don't give them any credit you can avoid.

Sent from a mobile device with a bad e-mail client.