[Tutor] Hi

Luke Pettit petluke at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 02:12:42 CET 2010

Hi everyone,
I'm just about to begin to learn python and have bookmarked a number of
sites to learn from
http://www.alan-g.me.uk/ is the main one but after reading this

""On Nov 4, 2010, at 3:10 PM, Glen Clark <glenuk at gmail.com> wrote:

I have completed my first python script. This is after watching a video
guide on python and is my first attempt at writing code in python. While the
code is not very useful I got the idea for it when googling "python projects
for beginners".""

I was interested in which video tutorials Glen was watching, and if anyone
else could recommend some video tutorials to watch, mainly because of a mild
dyslexia and preference for video tutorials.

I have been learning Autodesk 3d Studio Max
several years and learning it's scripting language Maxscript
http://rosettacode.org/wiki/Category:MAXScript and since Autodesk now own
all the competitors software and they all (except Max) use Python for
their coding I thought it would be the way to go when learning a new
language. Blender also uses Python btw.

My 3d site http://lukepettit-3d.blogspot.com/

Luke Pettit