[Tutor] Need help with script for finding pairs of amicable numbers

Richard D. Moores rdmoores at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 13:36:06 CET 2010

Here's what I have so far: <http://tutoree7.pastebin.com/CK58FR22>. My
immediate question is, is there a general way to determine the
multiplier of n in line 44? Of course, by trial and error I can find
out pretty exactly what it should be to find a pair that I know of.
But of course I want to go on and find the next pair after the last
one in math world's list, (63020, 76084). (See line 9.)

And of course, as a Tutoree I welcome any Tutor's advice on how to
otherwise improve the script.

BTW I forgot to remark out the "continue", line 53.

Dick