[Tutor] Recommend a MVC framework

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Sun Nov 14 23:06:39 CET 2010

"Tim Johnson" <tim at johnsons-web.com> wrote

> Since python remains my first choice, but since I am also
> impressed with the concept of CodeIgnitor, I would welcome
> recommendations on a python MVC framework.

Don;t know CodeIgnitor but almost every web framework is MVC
based from Struts in Jave through Rails on Ruby to almost all the
Python stalwarts - Django, TurboGears, Pylons(I think) etc...

> One restriction: must *not* need an application server, I.E. works
> thru Apache and is adaptable to a shared server.

Not quite sure how you defione your terms there.
But all of the above can be used with Apache.

Alan Gauld
Author of the Learn to Program web site