[Tutor] Recommend a MVC framework

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Sun Nov 14 23:06:39 CET 2010

"Tim Johnson" <tim at johnsons-web.com> wrote

> Since python remains my first choice, but since I am also
> impressed with the concept of CodeIgnitor, I would welcome
> recommendations on a python MVC framework.

Don;t know CodeIgnitor but almost every web framework is MVC
based from Struts in Jave through Rails on Ruby to almost all the
Python stalwarts - Django, TurboGears, Pylons(I think) etc...

> One restriction: must *not* need an application server, I.E. works
> thru Apache and is adaptable to a shared server.

Not quite sure how you defione your terms there.
But all of the above can be used with Apache.

--
Alan Gauld
Author of the Learn to Program web site