[Tutor] While Loops: Coin Flip Game :p:

Stephanie Dawn Samson sdawn at live.ca
Tue Nov 16 21:36:34 CET 2010

Greetings,
As a thread starter, I thought I should write the rewritten code I got that others helped me get to, since this thread is still going on.

# Coin Flips# The program flips a coin 100 times and then# tells you the number of heads and tailsimport random
print "\a"print "\tWelcome to 'Coin Flipper!'"print "\nI will flip a coin 100 times and then tell you"print "the number of heads and tails!\n"
# set the coinheadsCount = 0tailsCount = 0count = 1
while count <= 100:    coin = random.randrange(2)    if coin == 0:        headsCount += 1    else:        tailsCount += 1    count += 1

    print "The number of heads was", headsCountprint "The number of tails was", tailsCount
raw_input("\n\nPress the enter key to exit.")