[Tutor] JOB AD PROJECT

mhw at doctors.net.uk mhw at doctors.net.uk
Sun Nov 21 10:03:25 CET 2010

(Apologies for TP-ing)

I'd second Alan's comments about not taking this as a first piece of work.

Otherwise, Django seems a good choice - reasonably simple to get started, and well documented. This is the Python tutor list, so sort of assumes you are doing it in Python.

This list tends to work best with "how do I do X?", or even better "I've written X, but it doesn't work/ doesn't work well enough"

If you are going to use Django, then you should join their mailing list.

HTH,

Matt