[Tutor] age program

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Mon Nov 29 20:42:40 CET 2010

"Andre Jeyarajan" <andrejeyarajan at rogers.com> wrote

> Write a short program that will perform the following:It will ask
> the user for his age....

Since you have posted a number of what are obviously
homework/assignment type questions it might help if you
tell us what course you are studying, what topics you have
covered etc? Usually assignments are designed to test
what you have just learned. But we don't know what aspect
of Python these are supposed to be testing!

Also, for homeworks we do expect you to post at least
some code to show you tried to solve it yourself. Its usually
easier for us to point out where you are going wrong and
suggest improvements than to start with a blank sheet.
If nothing else the broken code will tell us a lot about how
you are thinking about the problem.

Alan G.