[Tutor] EXECUTING PYTHON AND SQL STAMENTS

Bill Allen wallenpb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 19:56:12 CEST 2010

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 9:04 AM, Susana Iraiis Delgado Rodriguez <
susana.delgado_s at utzmg.edu.mx> wrote:

> I'm developing a module to execute an external command. The module executes
> the command, but in order to make my code useful I have to enter some sql
> staments. This is my code:

Question, what database system are you trying to access?   Python, via its
standard library, and also by easily available 3rd party libraries. has
ample facilities to allow for database access without having to do external
OS calls.   You may have a perfectly valid reason for designing your code
the way you have, but I thought this was worth asking.

--Bill