[Tutor] Non-ASCII

Shawn Matlock matlocs at odscompanies.com
Fri Oct 8 17:32:18 CEST 2010

Evert,

You're guess was right, copying the code from the email message worked. My IDE - Eclipse/PyDev - must have been hiding the control character. I had tried copying my code out to a text editor and back before asking for help, but it didn't work. Perhaps I didn't "select all" before pasting the code back.

Thank you for the explanation.

Shawn