[Tutor] WRITING XLS FROM OS.WALK()

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Sat Oct 9 19:58:59 CEST 2010

"David Hutto" <smokefloat at gmail.com> wrote
>> should learn to program in assembler (or even microcode) then move
>>to C and then to Python(or similar) and finally to 4G languages.
>
> Even old schooler though would be that we're just directing
> electrical
> flow from an ac outlet through a dc converter and streaming it
> through
> the circuit board though. Which is not as easy as it sounds!

Yeah, but I don't think anyone would claim that was programming! :-)

Although I did first learn my boolean logic by having to translate
it into switch circuits - real mechanical toggle switches not
electonics...
AND => two switches in series
OR = two switches in parallel
NOT = an "off" switch - ie. on by default
etc/...

We then moved to relays and finally diodes and resistors...

But that was training us in electronics not programming.

Alan G.