[Tutor] WRITING XLS FROM OS.WALK()

Susana Iraiis Delgado Rodriguez susana.delgado_s at utzmg.edu.mx
Mon Oct 11 15:37:28 CEST 2010

Hello members!

Thank you all of you for taking the time to answer to my question. I didn´t
expect it will create the controversy we just had in this topic. I don't
mind for the comments of re-inventing the wheel, I'm new in python,
documentation is good but programmers' experience is even better.

The intention of using the os.walk() is because I'm creating a sort of
directory crawler to find every file with the extensions I'm looking for, so
am I in the rigth direction?
The other question is about the excel files management, if I want to
manipulate this data to work it in Excel should I look for an excel library
in python right?