[Tutor] Writing Scripts.

Connor Neblett connor.cn at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 08:55:48 CEST 2010

Alternately, I believe that MacPython comes packaged with an application called "Python Launher".
If you right click a python file (.py) once this is app is installed, you can select "Open With -> Python Launcher"
This method is more for people that are uncomfortable with the command line (Terminal.app)

As a side note, I would recommend installing a newer version of Python.  (3.1.2)