[Tutor] Scripting-Puzzle Pirates

Nathan Finney natfin007 at msn.com
Sun Oct 24 06:33:04 CEST 2010

Hey,

So I got bored of having to do a repeated task on this game, YPP Puzzle Pirates and I was wondering if it was possible to script it. My task would be to start at a dock, click on the port arrow, choose a ship (a different one each time and in order preferably), go to its hold, select materials to be moved and move them to a set ship (the same one each time), then return to the starting position.

If this is possible would I first need a set of the games coding (which uses javascript) to be obtained so it could be read and a script used upon it.

Thank you

Yours faithfully,
Nathan Finney.