[Tutor] (no subject)

Jacob Bender benderjacob44 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 13:52:25 CET 2010

I have a few more ?'s. I was trying to make a program for ubuntu that
does one function: if ctrl + Alt + "t" is pressed, to shut down the
computer. There are only two problems. I want it to run in the
background, so nobody knows it's there. I do know how to make it run
at startup, so that isn't a problem. I found pygame, so I could say if
ctrl +Alt + "t" is pressed to do something, but a black window would
always have to be open, which leads to my first problem. I do know how
a .pyw works, but it still rests in the Task Manager at the bottom of
the screen. Thanks!