[Tutor] First complexity program

Григор Колев grigor.kolev at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 20:31:45 CEST 2010

Hi.
I try to make a program to connect my POS system with Geovision video
server. I can connect directly with serial port but on the POS no have
free serial.
My POS can send information like file on video server.
I can read this file with Python.

It is first problem:
My script can looking the directory every 10 second and if have new file
can opens it but I think have better way to making it.

Next problem is:
If I send the data must open port but port is already open by Geovision.
And second I must take data like input not like output.

Every idea is welcome.
Give me only guidelines.
Who modules i can use and where can read some information.
--
Григор Колев <grigor.kolev at gmail.com>