[Tutor] Help - importing modules

Fernando Karpinski fanger2099 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 16:16:47 CEST 2010

   Hi, everyone. I need help when importing a file I created, with the .py
extension. I am trying to access its directory in DOS, and after I do it, I
type "import filename", but it is not working. I tried to do it by writing
"import filename.py", but it didn't work either. I'm aware that after the
first import, I should either call the reload function or restart the
session, but I can't even import the file successfully once. I am using
Python 2.7. Thanks in advance for your help.