[Tutor] Getting/setting attributes

lists lists at justuber.com
Wed Sep 22 00:05:08 CEST 2010

>> > Currently I'm grappling with the concept of object orientating
>>
>> Oops, just re-read that email. Anyone spot the obvious typo... Ahemmm
>> of course I meant object orientated ;-)
>

> Actually I believe you mean object *oriented*.
> -Wayne

Wow, spelling lessons too. And I thought this place only helped people
out with Python ;-)

I hope you'll forgive my mistake. I'm English, although we invented
the language I guess sometimes we have to Americanise our speech to
fit in with common technical convention  :-P.

http://www.english-for-students.com/Oriented-or-Orientated.html

Thanks Wayne,

Chris