[Tutor] Plotting a Linear Equation

Chris Fuller cfuller at thinkingplanet.net
Fri Sep 24 15:10:37 CEST 2010

It sounds to me like you need to set a nonzero linewidth.  The default is to
not fill in the space between points.  Check out the documentation at
http://matplotlib.sourceforge.net/contents.html.  It's a lot to wade through,
but worth it when you learn how to unlock the power of the software.

Cheers