[Tutor] I am looking for a book on Beginners who never programmed before or have no experience in programming

Preetinder Singh putjatt at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 26 05:50:25 CEST 2010

Hi I am trying to learn how to program, I want to become a software developer so
I can develop a software and also understand how to write my own software not
copying someone else. So if there any book or online tutorials for complete
beginners. I went to the python website and on wiki python and there are so many
books to choose from, please help me choose one.