[Tutor] I am looking for a book on Beginners who never programmed before or have no experience in programming

Wayne Werner waynejwerner at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 16:04:07 CEST 2010

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 6:39 AM, Alif Shirali <alifshirali at hotmail.com>wrote:

>  You might also consider the following free resources that are meant for
> new programmers. They can easily be found on the internet:

I'll toss another recommendation into the ring:

Snake Wrangling for Kids.

It may be geared towards younger people, but I found it entertaining (maybe
my sense of humour is a little immature at times ;) and it also explained
topics fairly well. Explained so well that even adults can understand :)

my 2.5¢, adjusted for inflation
-Wayne