[Tutor] FW: HELP

ISAAC Ramírez Solano danielramso_12 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 2 18:24:11 CEST 2011

Hi... My name is Isaac, I need some help to programm in python, I know some things that are really basic like lists and recursivity and with that we shoul create an GPS with a global variable, but what I'm trying to do is to make a function that could call the global variable
can I do something like that... or maybe a function like this:
def  function(Word):	Word = Word	Word= [Word]	print (Word)
and the problem is that if I ejecute that in the shell later I'm not able to call >>> Word because it returns me an error!!!
THANKS 4 THE HELP