[Tutor] (no subject)

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Sat Apr 23 10:13:43 CEST 2011

"Brad Desautels" <outsideme99 at live.com> wrote in message
news:BLU0-SMTP18287B0B9EE400CCE65B407DE950 at phx.gbl...

> Ya, I did try to run it and I am getting a syntax error before it
> runs.

When asking for help with errors please post the actual error.
Do not summarise it and do not shorten it. Similarly with the code,
if it is short enough post the code in the message, if it ios long
(say > 100 lines) post it on a web site like pastebin and send a link.

Programming is all about precision and detail and if we don't
see the exact code and error then it is very difficult to give
accurate answers. And just guessing wastes everyone's time.

--
Alan Gauld
Author of the Learn to Program web site