[Tutor] How to solve this problem in python?

Modulok modulok at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 16:25:05 CEST 2011

Ratna,

This list doesn't usually do your homework. However, we will help you with key
issues. What have you tried already? Where are you stuck? Is there a certain
aspect you don't understand? (Questions like these get lots of help around
here. Informally saying "do my homework" generally doesn't.)

-Modulok-