[Tutor] "Object designer" applications - are there any?

Flynn, Stephen (L & P - IT) Steve.Flynn at capita.co.uk
Fri Aug 5 14:40:05 CEST 2011

I'll certainly give it a look-see - thanks Christian

I'm going to end up writing converters anyway, as at some point I'm
going to be given (for example) a COBOL copybook for a file and have to
translate that into an Oracle table version (actually I already have
tools to do this, but if I'm going to be learning python via a project,
I might as well do it properly).

S.