[Tutor] Converting from a single module to a package

Christopher King g.nius.ck at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 21:53:27 CEST 2011

To make a package, you make a folder named what you want to name the
package, for example: virus_toolkit. Then you make a file in it called
__init__.py. This is what you import if you import the virus_toolkit. You
usually put documentation and general functions in this I believe (I'm not
100% sure on package etiquette.) Then you put various modules inside the
folder, such as brute force, worms, and Trojan_horse. Then you can do from
virus_toolkit import worms, and such, or if you want to unleash a full out
attack and import them all, do from virus_toolkit import *.