[Tutor] How to get the keys of a dict inside a dict. ValueError: too many values to unpack

Kayode Odeyemi dreyemi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 11:20:37 CEST 2011

> Either way, once you have the list of the keys you want to display, print
> them out once as column headings

My concern is how do I print them out as columns, since writer.writerows is
currently lining them out as rows (\n)
Is there a function available for me to do this or do I have to construct
the column structure myself, possibly leveraging
the tab character or just basically construct a while loop and append spaces
to each keys found?

Thanks

--
Odeyemi 'Kayode O.