[Tutor] Coin Flipping Program

Joel Preston joel.preston.626 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 18:14:37 CEST 2011

Hello Programmers,

I am trying to learn Python on my own through a book called "Python
Programming for the Absolute Beginner".  I am stuck on a challenge at the
end of a chapter and I am hoping for a little help.

The challenge is to write a program that flips a coin 100 times and tells
you the number of heads and tails that come up.  So far I can write a
program that will flip a coin 100 times but it will only come up tails or
heads all 100 times.  I have been stuck on this for about 3 days now.  I
have attached the program and am hoping for some advice.

Oh by the way this is Python 3.2 and I am running Window Vista.

Thanks in advance,
Joel Preston

--
Joel Preston