[Tutor] How have I transgressed??

Lisi lisi.reisz at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 20:06:47 CEST 2011

Thanks for the reply, Emile. :-)

On Sunday 21 August 2011 18:25:44 Emile van Sebille wrote:
> The sender's email address is verified and those 'new to the list' get
> this message -- do you have multiple email accounts

Yes - but I consistently use the same one for this list, and have checked my
recent emails, and all came from the same (correct) address.

> or possibly typoed
> in your email address on the message that evoked the 'new' response?

No - I have checked.  So long as it wasn't triggered by a misdemeanour - that
was what I was worried about!

I have my email client set twice over to be correct for this list.  a) it
knows that this is a list and what email address I want used for this list
and b) I use the default address for this list.  Oh - and c) I don't type the
address - I just chose which one.

I think that it must just remain one of life's little mysteries. :-/

Lisi