[Tutor] return all the days between two dates using the calendar module

Norman Khine norman at khine.net
Mon Aug 22 17:27:52 CEST 2011

Hello,
I have this code http://pastie.org/2411735 which basically reads a CSV
file, takes the date field and then for each day executes an SQL query
to pull the amount of orders that have been generated.

My issue I have is that on the back-office of the e-commerce package
the total orders for the same range of time returns different amount,
even though the SQL is correct.

One possible error may occur from the fact that I am using the CSV
file for the date range, rather than the calendar module, and I am
unsure how to return the list of dates for a given range. So in line
72, rather then using the dates in the CSV file I would like to build
this list from the calendar module.

I got this, http://pastie.org/2411864 but this just adds a day and is
not 100% precise.

Any advice much appreciated.

Norman

--
˙ʇı ɹoɟ ƃuıʎɐd ǝɹ,noʎ ʍou puɐ ǝɔıoɥɔ ɐ ʞooʇ ı ʇɐɥʇ sı 'ʇlnɔıɟɟıp sı ʇɐɥʍ
˙uʍop ǝpısdn p,uɹnʇ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ǝǝs noʎ 'ʇuǝɯɐן sǝɯıʇ ǝɥʇ puɐ 'ʇuǝʇuoɔ