[Tutor] Intro

Prasad, Ramit ramit.prasad at jpmorgan.com
Mon Aug 29 22:26:43 CEST 2011

I think I will take a page from rantingrick and state facts without providing any sources to back them up :)
>>But statistically women don't like computer games (and yes, I know some do, but among women they are statistically in a minority).

This has been historically true but women gamers are on the rise. In my opinion, the difference traditionally occurs because men and women frequently like to play different types games. As the gaming industry continues to expand (both in terms of target audience and developers), this ratio is starting to change. I can probably attribute some of that to things like Facebook games (e.g. Zynga) for a lot more women playing games (although, they usually do not consider themselves "gamers").

Ramit

712 Main Street | Houston, TX 77002
work phone: 713 - 216 - 5423