[Tutor] Running a script!

David Smith das.mm.mm at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 07:26:28 CET 2011

If I have understood you correctly you are looking at the Python Shell.

On this window choose File then New Window this will open a script window albeit without any code. This window will have a Run menu and within this menu there is a Run Module item which is what I think you are looking for. I hope this helps.

Dax