[Tutor] list mail formatting

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Thu Dec 22 10:14:57 CET 2011

On 22/12/11 08:59, Jamie Paul Griffin wrote:

> I can understand that and it's a fair point.
 > So, perhaps my suggestion of putting some filtering/reformatting
 > software on the list server could help with this?

Maybe, but I'm a list moderator and I have absolutely no access
to the list server installation, I just use the web admin interface.
I don't even know who does have access to the server installation.
It's probably someone at the python.org admin level.

So how we would ever do that I have no idea!

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site