[Tutor] 'Installing' Python at runtime? (Civilization)

C.Y. Ruhulessin izzaddin.ruhulessin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 12:11:42 CET 2011

Hi all,

When I load up Civilization IV, a Firaxis game, the loading screen tells me

However, I can't seem to find out where it installs python (and Python
wasn't installed before I installed it myself), so I *assume *that it
'installs' and loads Python at runtime.

For an application that I am designing, i'd like to achieve the same
functionality, so the end users don't have to bother installing Python
themselves.

Can anybody shed their lights on how one would program this?

kind regards,

Izz ad-Din