[Tutor] RE module is working ?

Dave Angel davea at ieee.org
Thu Feb 3 23:20:29 CET 2011

On 01/-10/-28163 02:59 PM, Karim wrote:
> On 02/03/2011 02:15 PM, Peter Otten wrote:
>> Karim wrote:
>>   (snip>
>>> *Indeed what's the matter with RE module!?*
>> You should really fix the problem with your email program first;
> Thunderbird issue with bold type (appears as stars) but I don't know how
> to fix it yet.

The simple fix is not to try to add bold or colors on a text message.
Python-tutor is a text list, not an html one.  Thunderbird tries to
accomodate you by adding the asterisks, which is fine if it's regular
English.  But in program code, it's obviously confuses things.

While I've got you, can I urge you not to top-post?  In this message,
you correctly added your remarks after the part you were quoting.  But
many times you put your comments at the top, which is backwards.

DaveA

davea at ieee.org