[Tutor] Ideas and good examples

David Goering dgoering at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 02:48:17 CET 2011

Hello,
Thanks for the input so far. Alan I saw a Message about your website
right after I sent away my question and it definetly looks like a good
place to start... especially the sections from Advanced Topics onwards.
It says v3 is Under Construction, how long do you expect it to be like
this. Is it worth waiting or should I just go ahead with v2 ?
Sorry if its a repeated question... I will sift through the Archives to
find other ideas to similar questions.
But anyway thanks so far, if someone still has new ideas or links they
are always welcome :)
--
David