[Tutor] Python + Sound

David Hutto smokefloat at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 07:23:18 CET 2011

On Sat, Feb 12, 2011 at 1:20 AM, Corey Richardson <kb1pkl at aim.com> wrote:
> On 02/12/2011 01:10 AM, David Hutto wrote:
>> for some reason, if you're on linux, I wanna say use python's
>> subprocess, and man pppd. also look into proc and a thread in the
>> archives I did a while back.
>
> The point is to specifically transmit the data as sound,

and what is sound, electromagnetically transmitted, then turned into
ones and zeroes. THis is where I started with my research, even though
I remembered a good bit from earlier in my life.

http://www.google.com/search?client=ubuntu&channel=fs&q=the+modern+telephone&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

and then turn

--
According to theoretical physics, the division of spatial intervals as
the universe evolves gives rise to the fact that in another timeline,