[Tutor] GUI + python program

Patrick Sabin patrick.just4fun at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 22:15:30 CET 2011

You have a lot of options:

GUI: Any major gui toolkit will do the job. It's probobly easiest to
stick with tkinter.

HTML Template: Use a template language, e.g. mako or django templates
Pdf Templates: Reportlab is an option.

File Access: Of course you could just open a file and write to it, but
it probably gets messy. I would recommend using a database. Sqlite is
maybe a good choice, or sqlalchemy.

- Patrick