[Tutor] licensing python work?

Alex Hall mehgcap at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 05:45:59 CET 2011

Thanks, everyone, for the feedback. I went with the suggestion of
adding my name to it, mentioning that I am not responsible for
anything that happens, a request for credit somewhere in an
application that uses the wrapper (though not a requirement), and
that's pretty much it. I think this thing has about five hundred
lines, so it is nothing too big, but hopefully it will help someone in
the future who goes googling for a python implementation of the
Bookshare api. Now to send it off...

On 2/23/11, David Hutto <smokefloat at gmail.com> wrote:
> That's why I said to check the licenses from what you work upon(that
> gives more insight into what license you should use, and how you use
> it). More and more it's just docs, and functions for me, but
> initially, all of your "great" beginner projects, utilize what you
> find, and tutorials online are usually just that - scavengable.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from GMail website)
mehgcap at gmail.com; http://www.facebook.com/mehgcap