[Tutor] Initialize values from a text input file

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Tue Jan 4 02:06:04 CET 2011

"Tim Johnson" <tim at johnsons-web.com> wrote

>  Now, Alan, do you know anything about PHP? If you do, can you
>  comment on the PHP extract() function?

I know enough basic PHP to read a page with code in it and
get the general drift. I've never written a line of it and have
learned enough about it that I don't want to! :-)

Now as for extract() - it doesn't appear in my Teach Yourself PHP
book, so nope, I've no idea what it does, I'd need to look it up.
And I'm way too lazy, and it's way too late to do that! :-)

Alan G.