[Tutor] syntax error that i cant spot!

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Wed Jan 5 12:18:32 CET 2011

Noah Hall wrote:
> He has no classes in there. Therefore, there is no place it should be in
> this code. Please remember this is Python, and not Java nor anything else.
[...]
> It just makes life easier.

Oh the irony... talking about making life easier, who are you talking
to? What about?

Please quote enough of the previous message to establish context -- when
you are replying to the message, it is fresh in your mind. When others
read your reply (possibly days later like I'm doing now), the context is
anything but clear and your message comes across as merely mysterious
and obscure.

Thank you.

--
Steven