[Tutor] how come this doesnt work

walter weston hacker0100 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 15 03:22:58 CET 2011

I generate a random number(supposedly a password, in my case its just a long floating point lol),I want the user to reinput that number and I want to print a string if the number entered is correct. so if m==num(num is the number generated and m is the variable which stores the input ) then I want to print 'you entered correctly, proceed'.

here is my code..

import random
for x in range(0,1):
    num = random.random()
    print (num)
    m=input('input pass:')
    if m==num:
        print('you entered correctly, proceed')

It's very noobish dont give me complex replys, and dont be to rude or laugh at me, as I am a beginner In the programming domain.