[Tutor] multi-threaded/parallel processing - local tutor

bruce badouglas at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 07:16:03 CET 2011

Hi.

I'm working on a project that uses python to spawn/create multiple
threads, to run parallel processes to fetch data from websites. I'm
looking to (if possible) go over this in person with someone in the
San Fran area. Lunch/beer/oj can be on me!!

It's a little too complex to try to describe here, and pasting the
code/apps wouldn't do any good without an associated conversation.

So, if you're in the Bay area, and you're up to some in person
tutoring, let me know.

Thanks guys for this list!!