[Tutor] pywin32 help

walter weston simplemind09 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 07:42:33 CET 2011

hello I am running python 2.7 , I am trying to install pywin32 version 2.7
when I run the setup.py file a black console windows pops up  displays some
text and dissappears before I can read any of the text . I dont know what
says so I cant give details here is the link to pywin32 :
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pywin32/....... I need pywin32 for the
pythoncom module which I will be using pumpmessages .why dont they make the
install easier? like a more stable EXE or something instead of all these
file directories they include...... they made to make this download for an
average joe haha... please help this average joe out